Monday, August 25, 2014

Catching up.

Well, it is now August 25, 2014.  It has been a long time since I have written in my blog and I need to catch up. A lot has happened since I last wrote. Jerry and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary in February. And we gained two new granddaughters, Alex and Louisa, one in February and one in March. We now have 16 grandkids and one great grandchild. We went to Dallas and met Alex a few days after she was born and we took a trip to Santa Fe to see Louisa a month or so after she was born. It was great to meet her and visit with Sid, Lizzie, and Marjorie. They are both sweet little girls. Grandkids are great!
Our nineteen year old grandson Cole moved in with us in early spring and moved out this past Friday. He moved into a house with his two girl cousins so he can help pay the bills. I hope it works out there. I am now cleaning up his bedroom here. What a mess! You know how teenage boys are.
We took a trip to Galveston in July. Rented two condos there to accomodate us all. Jerry and me, Vicki and her family, Luanne and her family, Angie and her family, and Katherine and Mylah. It rained a good bit of the time we were there but it was still nice to hang out together. I'm sure a lot more has happened but those are the highlights.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment