Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hair

One of my very first memories of my Mother is her beautiful hair. When I was a little girl I remember watching her get ready in the mornings for the day. This involved hair. Lots of long very thick hair. She would turn her head upside down and brush, and flip it back up. Lots of brushing and spraying with hairspray. Then tease and tease, and tease the hair some more until it was so tall and high on her head. I thought how crazy it looked that way. Then she would smooth it into a bouffant, Priscilla Presley style. Alot of hairspray too! My Mother was a pro at this as she had been doing this for many years! As a young girl I was intrigued and thought how beautiful she looked. 


Speaking of hair, when she would let us we would get the hairbrush and take turns brushing her hair. Of course this was probably when she was not going anywhere as our brushing and fixing of her hair was not quite what most would want to see. My Mother still has a head full of hair. Very thick still and she still keeps it in perfect form!


1 comment:

  1. Yep, mom has some great hair. She loves the aqua net hair spray!

    ReplyDelete